The future of interface design
I just found a very interesting video clip from the TED (Technology Entertainment Design) conference website. The speaker is Jeff Han, a visionary interface designer. In the video clip Han demonstrates his "touch-driven computer screen" and explains how it could be applied to a variety of computer tasks that currently are performed with a keyboard and/or mouse. Check it out for yourself at the TEDTalks website. See also Jeff's website at NYU.
I love this quote from his TEDTalk, where, speaking about a keyboard, he said, "There's no reason in this day and age that we should be conforming to a physical device." Software allows technology to conform to us! Now that's interface design!
I love this quote from his TEDTalk, where, speaking about a keyboard, he said, "There's no reason in this day and age that we should be conforming to a physical device." Software allows technology to conform to us! Now that's interface design!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home